Mine was a sentimental journey to the place I first stayed at with my beloved partner who died in May. To be honest it hasn't moved on much since I was there with her a few years ago and my room at the top of the house was breathtaking - only because you're out of breath by the time you get up there! A lift is a must in the future for guests who aren't mountain climbers. But let's not be churlish, the location is lovely, the hosts equally so and overall it's good value money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentry Mead is a Victorian villa beautifully situated in the tranquil West Wight. Less than 200 yards from Totland beach, guests are assured of a warm welcome at this relaxed and informal guesthouse. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sentry Mead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentry Mead Hotel Totland
- Sentry Mead Totland Bay, Isle Of Wight