We had a fantastic welcome from our hosts and a lovely stay at the Sentry Mead. I really felt looked after and the dog even had her own bowl put down for her in the room when we checked in. The building and the gardens were stunning and the view from the room was gorgeous. It was very handy for the beach at Totland Bay and was on a very useful bus service around the island. It was peaceful and comfortable and though the room was small it was just right and the bed was very comfy. The breakfast was exceptionally good and there was a huge variety. I felt so welcome and at home the whole time we were there. I will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentry Mead is a Victorian villa beautifully situated in the tranquil West Wight. Less than 200 yards from Totland beach, guests are assured of a warm welcome at this relaxed and informal guesthouse. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sentry Mead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentry Mead Hotel Totland
- Sentry Mead Totland Bay, Isle Of Wight