Although we only stayed one night it was clear why this establishment has had such good reviews. We had originally booked to stay at the end of April but had to cancel at only 24 hours notice as our dog died. Sarah was not only kind enough not to charge us for this but also said we could transfer our deposit to a later booking if we were able to come; which we duly did in June. The room, the house and the breakfast were all excellent and the proprietors so nice it was easy to feel we were on holiday, albeit for such a short time. The house is well located and we would highly recommend "The Waterfront" pub for food which is only a few hundred yards away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentry Mead is a Victorian villa beautifully situated in the tranquil West Wight. Less than 200 yards from Totland beach, guests are assured of a warm welcome at this relaxed and informal guesthouse. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sentry Mead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentry Mead Hotel Totland
- Sentry Mead Totland Bay, Isle Of Wight