We have just returned from five days in this superb hotel with our two dogs Thai and Honey. A real home from home. Best value for money ever. Our hosts - Jean-Pierre and Sarah - not forgetting Bridget were so concerned to make our stay a happy one and they certainly succeeded. Breakfast was great with a wide variety of fruits and cereals and the fries were wonderful. We stayed in the Alum room. It was large and extremely comfortable with sea views from it's four windows which overlook a very peaceful well kept garden. The hotel is in a quiet setting close to Totland beach and many good walks over the chalk downland. Thai and Honey were pampered and they really enjoyed the luxury of staying in a hotel. We didn't want to leave and we will certainly be back.
Noreen and Des, Thai and Honey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sentry Mead is a Victorian villa beautifully situated in the tranquil West Wight. Less than 200 yards from Totland beach, guests are assured of a warm welcome at this relaxed and informal guesthouse. Pets welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sentry Mead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentry Mead Hotel Totland
- Sentry Mead Totland Bay, Isle Of Wight