I visited this place for the first time on my 21st birthday, when my parents suprised me and my young son. i really enjoyed the experience and so have visited the camp on many more occasions. when the camp was taken over i thought the atmosphere and fun would change but i was wrong it is still a most enjoyable experiance for all the family. now my family have grown and i now have a husband and 3 more children and am now trying to book another holiday for the all of us. please visit this camp you will certainly not regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for the perfect weekend escape, midweek break or family holiday by the sea, The West Bay Club is the ultimate destination for luxury, relaxation and leisure. Treat yourself to a stylish seaside break on the beautiful Isle of Wight. The West Bay Club is the perfect place to discover the many hidden secrets of the Island or explore the heritage coastline and areas of outstanding natural beauty. With the unpredictable British weather, at The West Bay Club there is plenty for you and your family to do come rain or shine…a stylish seaside break. The beautiful ‘New England’ style cottages are designed with comfort and relaxation in mind, making you feel immediately at home, with everything you need for the perfect getaway. Leisure activities: State of the art facilities include the high-spec fitness suite, tennis, squash and badminton courts, beautiful heated indoor swimming pool, and exercise classes including Spinning, Zumba, Bokwa, Yoga, Hot Yoga, Cardio Tennis and Pilates. Family friendly - Children will love the extensive program of activities including water polo, wet ‘n’ wild fun sessions in the pool, table tennis, gymnastics, trampolining and much more – which all take place under the supervision of experienced and qualified staff, giving you total peace of mind. Relax and unwind: Enjoy the tranquil Spa by making use of the stress relieving relaxation area, sauna and steam room. Or pamper yourself with a luxurious ESPA treatment to reinvigorate your body and mind. Tailor-made just for you: Whether you want to improve your tennis technique by working with one of our expert coaches, try scuba-diving, or get an adrenaline-fix on a white knuckle mountain bike ride – the dedicated team of sports and fitness experts and coaches are on hand to help you create a memorable stay. Just let the team know what you and your family would love to experience during your stay and they will take care of the details. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The West Bay Club Hotel Yarmouth
- Savoy Holiday Village Yarmouth
- The West Bay Country Club & Spa Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth