We had a great 4 day trip to Norton Grange for Turkey and Tinsel. The site was clean and well maintained and is smaller than some of the others we have visited. The food was good and there was plenty of variety. We had a premier room that was good but the bathroom wasn't great.The seperate seating area in the room was smaller than we thought. The pool was good but the bubble pool wasn't heated. The entertainment was good and the entertainment staff worked very hard but the visiting entertainers weren't so good. The drinks inclusive offer made it a good value stay and the staff were hardworking and polite. We got a free christmas present and sweets. The fireworks were a nice touch but some didn't work.We won 3 quizzes! There was only 1 car park in use but the staff offered to carry our bags. Overall a big effort was made by all the staff to give us a good time. Generally I think that the hotels are posher than the villages but Norton Grange is nice and in a stunning location, far better than Lakeside on Hayling Island. I would recommend Norton Grange.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth