We stayed at norton grange just before Christmas at an drinks inclusive break .
This was our first trip to norton grange but our 18 th to a warners hotel/ village resort.
The overall impression of the place was very dated,but very well run.
The accomadation had been decorated but not very well, especially the bathroom,
A very noisy extractor fan from the chalet behind us kept you awake as they left it on all night.
The curtains to the chalet leave a gap By the door and with the mirror placed where it was gave a good view of the bed t anyone walking past outside. Had to hang a towel over the end of the curtains to block off this problem. We also had a visit from silverfish on the carpet from the bathroom to main chalet area, this is normally caused by damp.
Apart from being dated the bed was comfortable and the room warm.
The rest of the resort area was clean and well maintained despite the bad weather.
Reception was friendly and courteous as at all of the warners we have been to.
Restaurant as always excellent choice of meals and service very pleased.
The entertainment staff were excellent and I would say among the best we have seen.
The drinks inclusive package was very good value with major brands on all drinks.
Overall a great weekend but dampened by the weather and dated accomadation .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth