“Great all inclusive weekend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yarmouth
Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Yarmouth
Poole, United Kingdom
“Great all inclusive weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

My partner and I spent another lovely weekend away at Norton Grange, with friends who were celebrating their silver anniversary. We had a wonderful time and were looked after, particularly by the bar manager and his staff. As this was an all inclusive we got to know the barmen very well!!

All the staff are friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble for them. The entertainment team as always were the best, we always enjoy the shows that they put on for Sunday evenings.

There is a Good choice of food in the restaurant, both for breakfast and dinner, and sufficient snacks and light meals available in the waterfront bar. We are returning once more in August and know it will be the same.

Room Tip: We were in Downend at the back, very quiet but a there is a little incline if you have walking diffi...
2 Thank Thomsos
SCOTT_KING_NG, Guest Liaison Manager at Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor, I am so pleased that you all enjoyed your celebrations with us.

We have a fantastic team at Norton Grange who really go out of their way to make our guests feel special, and I am thrilled that you found that during your stay.

We can't wait to see you again in August!

Guest Liaison Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
rotherham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I have just returned from a four day break at Norton Grange with a party of friends.
I could not fault it at all.
The staff were a credit to them selves and to Warners.
I found the rooms were warm and well fitted out, we had premier rooms.
The food and the entertainment were four star.
The whole village was clean and well maintained.
Our party will return.
So look out you holiday village operators Warners is the way.

Christopher Godfrey. Rotherham

Room Tip: Premier room facing west, you have sun in the after noon.
2 Thank christophergodfrey
Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am so pleased that you chose Norton Grange Coastal Resort for an early break this year, and that you will be returning.

We look forward to giving you a warm welcome back. Warners all the way indeed!

Bromley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Last week I went on a weekend away to Norton Grange and i had a great time. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The chalets were warm and comfortable and cleaned throughly and efficently daily. My server Stacey was brilliant. She took consideration for my allergy and ensured soya milk and butter was ready for me when I came to have my breakfast something that has never happened to me before without a lot of hassle. Stacy also checked the menus daily with me and the chef to make sure there was somethiing i could eat that i fancied it was such a breath of fresh air and really made my stay. The bar staff were friendly and approachable and clearly enjoyed their jobs and were always willing to carry drinks to tables if someone was unable to. The entertainment team were friendly an tried to ensure no one was forgotton with the house band being really good with great vocals. The swimming pool staff were friendly and were happy to show us about and help. The service was wonderful and thank you to the whole team for a great weekend.

Room Tip: chalets are clean and warm although haor dryers are hidden under the desk.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SCOTT_KING_NG, Guest Liaison Manager at Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
What a wonderful review of our beautiful coastal village, thank you.

With Spring just around the corner and the beautiful flowers appearing in our gardens again, Norton Grange really is at its best and ready for another exciting season, and this is on top of the recent refurbishments that we have completed through much of our accommodation!

I am thrilled that you had a great stay during our opening weeks of 2014, and your kind comments have been passed on to our valued team member Stacey (and we agree with you too, she is brilliant!).

Please don't leave it too long before you return to see our friendly team again, we will be waiting to give you a warm hearted welcome back!

Norwich, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Just back from a very disappointing weekend at Norton Grange. It rained when we were there, not very nice to see buckets catching the drips in the restaurant when we were about to eat. The chalet was cold, the odd spiders weds in the corners and the smell from the bathroom was awful. The towels in the bathroom were small and had a strange smell to them, when mentioning this to the cleaner, reply was 'their all washed together' what does that mean!!Bath sheets may also a nice added extra too. Food was ok,most nights it was carvery, not a great choice in the veg.The afternoon cream tea's are not worth the money, not home made, cream and jam in cartons not in nice china as cream should be.The entertainment was very loud, but there was something for everyone, the bingo is a so expensive £8 for one game!!! The lounge bar was roomy but lacked a comfy feeling, no heating, many guests had coats on, needs colour on the walls and art work.Don't think we'd stay again,

Room Tip: If you have trouble walking ask for chalets closer to main area, long walk.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is a valuable tool which enables us to review any issues that guests are not entirely happy with.

I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed by some aspects of your stay with us. It is not clear to me whether you spoke to a member of our team about your concerns during your stay. I am sure that you are aware that we would have done everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We certainly would not have let you leave disappointed!

We, along with many in the UK had a difficult time during the recent storms, which caused some damage to the roof of our restaurant. Unfortunately, though we did plan to have it repaired before re opening, the weather was relentless and caused a delay on the work being done, hence the scaffolding which I am sure you saw for yourself. I am pleased to say that the work is very nearly complete and I am sorry that this did alter your view of our resort during your recent visit.

I have passed all of your comments to our management team for review, and though I am sorry that you will not be returning to Norton Grange, I do hope that you will consider a stay in one of our alternative hotels and resorts. I would be happy to advise you on any future booking, and you are very welcome to contact me on 01983 760323.

Woodbridge Suffolk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I Recently Went On Holiday to Norton Grange Cannot Find Fault In Anyway Great Food Wonderfull Entertainment location Great accomadation clean & inviting can't wait For My next Break 2 weeks time Philip Goodwin Woodbridge Suffolk

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Philip G
Thank you for your wonderful review Mr Goodwin,

It was a pleasure to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I am sure that your forthcoming break with be just as much fun and the team at Norton Grange look forward to giving you a warm hearted welcome back, I do hope that I will have the pleasure of meeting you during your stay and thanking you personally for sharing your thoughts on Trip Advisor,

Westcliff-on-Sea, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here as part of a festive break to the Isle of Wight. Good portering service, comfortable room and facilities - included umbrella for walk to main block. Very enjoyable evening entertainment. We didn't use daytime facilities as were touring the Island, but there seemed to be plenty to do.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near main block if you have any dificulty walking.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank francish656
Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent break at Norton Grange.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay (even if you did need to use our complimentary umbrella’s!). The luggage service is just one of many improvements that we have made recently to our lovely resort and I am pleased that you took advantage of this.

We are very proud of our talented entertainment team, and they have brand new shows for 2014, so do come back and see us again soon,

Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

Where to begin, this is a hidden gold mine on the Isle of Wight.
We stayed here at Warner Hotels and had a truly wonderful holiday.
The grounds are well looked after, and the views are just lovely.
Our chalet was nice, although perhaps a quick de-spiders webbing outside might be more attractive!
The food was great, loved the themed evenings and then popping to the entertainments hall reminded me of when I was a kid again at pontins with my parents. (Just I'm the adult now!)
The staff at this Warner's are by far the best in the company. Corey our waiter, Byron on the entertainments staff, Karen and Darren in the coffee shop and Kevin the bookings man are all brilliant! Where do you find them? Very friendly and do more than needed.
The swimming pool was lovely and warm, and Jack really enjoyed the Archery and Shooting.
Thanks again, already booked for later this year.

Room Tip: My room was in Cowes. Very nice.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Joyce L
SCOTT_KING_NG, Guest Liaison Manager at Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort, responded to this review, 2 February 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review!

We are very proud of our beautiful resort and it is very satisfying for us when guests have enjoyed a truly memorable stay.

We do have a great team at Norton Grange, and those whom you have mentioned are very grateful for your comments.

I hope you will return to us in 2014, when a warm hearted welcome will be waiting for you once again,

Scott King
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yarmouth
The George Hotel
#6 of 31 in Sandown
South Lawn Hotel
South Lawn Hotel
#1 of 1 in Milford on Sea

Been to Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort? Share your experiences!