My partner and I spent another lovely weekend away at Norton Grange, with friends who were celebrating their silver anniversary. We had a wonderful time and were looked after, particularly by the bar manager and his staff. As this was an all inclusive we got to know the barmen very well!!
All the staff are friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble for them. The entertainment team as always were the best, we always enjoy the shows that they put on for Sunday evenings.
There is a Good choice of food in the restaurant, both for breakfast and dinner, and sufficient snacks and light meals available in the waterfront bar. We are returning once more in August and know it will be the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth