We have just returned from Norton Grange after a lovely five days over on the Isle of Wight. We had a standard plus chalet which was a good size, very clean and a lovely bathroom. The food was extremely good with something for everyone - a really good menu. All the staff there are so friendly and will do anything to help you whatever the problem - but we had no problems.
The entertainment was extremely good and all the team work so hard not just at night for the shows but during the day as well. They are all so happy and this includes all staff in the dining room, the kitchens, the cleaning staff. Everything we found to be kept very clean all over the site.
We have been in four/five star hotels and not had such a great time. Many thanks to all the staff on Norton Grange.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth