For years myself and 6 girlfriends have been going to warners. Last year we tried norton grange and loved it, so decided to go again. We're so glad we did. The location of this hotel is superb. Accommodation is clean and very pleasant. Food is good. And then there's the entertainments team. Jack, entertainments manager is so young, so confident, and so tireless. He strives to keep you happy continuously. He can also sing and dance. The rest of the team support him brilliantly. In fact, the in house entertainment on our last night was far far better than the previous 2 nights when cabaret acts were brought in. Arnie was also part of the team. He was full of character and an all round great guy.
On the Saturday night, our late night entertainment was a singer by the name of Colin Gibb. He was superb, a wonderful singer covering all genres. His little bits of trivia thrown in we're interesting too.
Thank you norton grange. We had a wonderful weekend, and have already booked to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth