I have just returned from Norton Grange with 5 friends.We have been going to Warners for years.last year was our first visit to Norton Grange we realy enjoyed the place location right on sea front and just the relaxed atmosphere of Norton Grange so we booked for this year.So pleased we did.Location great.Food good,accommodation clean and comfortable.Stall all very helpful.The entertainment team amazing.Jack the entertainments manager is a young guy full of life,He enjoys his work and it shows.He works hard to keep you happy and get you involved he certainly has a skill.Arnie and all the rest of team work hard and they all seem to bounce off each other.Our last night there the entertainment was first class.This team had worked all day on a country and western theme on the patio then put on a fab show.The previous two nights we had left the cabaret as they realy were not worth listening to.so pleased we did in the other lounge was a guy called Colin Gibb he was excellent great voice a bit of trivia thrown in and there was more people in there than listening to the Michael Bubleau tribute.Get this man in the main entertainment circle.Mistake if you dont.So a great big thanks to all at Norton Grange for a wounderful weekend.We have all booked to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth