My Wife and I thought the Theme of Anchors Away was a waste of time in as much as the entertainment wasn't up to as the usual standard, as we have been to a number of the Warner Holiday Resorts and really enjoyed the entertainment.It felt like we were back to the old holiday type of entertainment eg Holiday Participation,we go to be entertain and not to do it for them.
Normally after your evening meal you would get a coffee or tea,this was not the case. it was an extra payment if required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth