After reading some negative views for this hotel we were wondering what we would find.
All in all the experience was good, lovely clean and warm chalets. Staff very helpful. Food excellent and plentiful.
The entertainment was excellent from the resident band to the two shows on Sat and Sun.
My family pre-paid for the "birthday treat" for me on Friday, which should have been placed in the Restaurant at Dinner but was overlooked, this was soon attended to and was waiting for me in the ballroom later.
The only downside for me was the age group of other visitors, average 70+, the Sequence and ballroom dancing was not my cup of tea but the older generation loved it. I guess you have to cater for all age groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth