I have just come back from staying at the Norton Grange Hotel for a long weekend and I have only compliments for the accomodation and the very friendly staff.
The long weekend was booked as a belated birthday present for borh me and my partner to see Marty Wilde and his WIldcats, who were wonderful might I add.
I am 39 and my partner is 40 and ok we were pretty much the youngest guests there, however you have to get on with it. If you make the effort and smile and say hello, most people will do the same.
The chalets were quote old, but very comfortable. The restaurant food was lovely as were the staff and couldn't do enough for us.
I would also like to say a big well done for the Entertainments staff who were first class.. Can't wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swaying palms and landscaped gardens lend traditional Norton Grange a tropical atmosphere. While this Resort has modern facilities, there's a range of traditional seaside attractions to make each day go with a swing. Midweek and Weekend breaks inclusive of breakfast and 3-course dining, live evening entertainment and extensive leisure activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Norton Grange Coastal Hotel Isle Of Wight
- Norton Grange Classic Hotel
- Warner Leisure Hotels Norton Grange Coastal Resort Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth