Just arrived for yet another holiday at the most beautiful holiday park in our opinion on the Isle of Wight, and what a surprize it was to see the best Landlord and Landlady from Norfolk in our opinion working on the park. Hoping this will encourage them to open a small bar, nothing big is needed as the park has so much going for it. Excellent staff, beautiful views, indoor and outdoor pools and a new bus route. Hope to see a small bar sometime soon as the park now has someone to run one. This would make our yearly break perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orchards Holiday Park is a multi award winning holiday destination. Recently winning the "Top 100 sites, Overall winner for 2015" and The AA "Campsite of the year SE, for 2015" It is located in Newbridge, 10 minutes drive from Yarmouth and the Wightlink ferry, on the west of the Isle of Wight. The Orchards Holiday Park is a quality, 5 pennant park, on the edge of an AONB so there are superb views over rolling countryside. It has 160 marked, touring pitches for tents, motor-homes and touring caravans, in 3 paddocks and 64 fully equipped, holiday caravans to rent, either 4 or 6 berth in a separate area linked with pathways and among trees and shrubs. We think that you will be impressed with our Facilities Centre which caters for all of your touring needs, including shower and washbasin cubicles, toilets, walkers drying room, laundry, accessible facilities, laundry and washing up area, baby changing room and much more. Our facilities include, indoor heated swimming pool and pool side coffee shop, outdoor heated pool and paddling pool, shop, take-away, childrens play area, dog walking area,table tennis room, pool room and WiFi at a small cost. The number 7 bus stops at the entrance to the park every hour and goes to Yarmouth one way and Newport the other, where you can link up with other buses. We also have Orchard House,a 4 bedroom spacious house on the park, (sleeps 10) with private garden and patio area and full use of all the park facilities.This is an excellent location for walking, cycling, bird watching, sight-seeing, exploring the island or going to the islands many festivals. We have special offers and discounts for early payment, over 60's and Caravan Club members. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your The Orchards Holiday Caravan and Camping Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Holiday Caravan And Camping Park Hotel Yarmouth
- The Orchards Holiday Caravan And Camping Park Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth