We spent a long weekend at The Orchards in a caravan as a last. Minute mini break and had a wonderful time. Our 5 and 2 year old boys loved the pools and play areas, we didn't use the take away but it looked and smelt lovely! the caravan was immaculate and presented nicely, it was very quiet so we were lucky to have one right by the car park and facilities. We do camp and had a walk around the tourers field one evening after dinner, and the pitches and wash facilities were fantastic! We have already pencilled in a weekend to return next year with the tent!
15 mins drive to black gang chine, also found a lovely farm shop in mottistone which sold homemade fresh gluten free quiches and pies which my husband being coeliac, was chuffed to bit to find!
We will be returning for a weekend possibly this autumn or next year for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orchards Holiday Park is an award winning, family owned Holiday Park. It is located in Newbridge, 10 minutes drive from Yarmouth and the Wightlink ferry, on the west of the Isle of Wight. The Orchards Holiday Park is a quality, 5 pennant park, on the edge of an AONB so there are superb views over rolling countryside from all over the park. It has 160 marked, touring pitches for tents, motor-homes and touring caravans, in 3 paddocks and 64 fully equipped, holiday caravans to rent, either 4 or 6 berth in a separate area linked with pathways and among trees and shrubs . We think that you will be impressed with our Facilities Centre which caters for all of your touring needs, including shower and washbasin cubicles, toilets, walkers drying room, laundry, accessible facilities, laundry and washing up area, baby changing room and much more. Our facilities include, indoor heated swimming pool and pool side coffee shop, outdoor heated pool and paddling pool, shop, take-away, childrens play area, dog walking area,table tennis room, pool room and WiFi at a small cost. The number 7 bus stops at the entrance to the park every hour and goes to Yarmouth one way and Newport the other, where you can link up with other buses. We also have Orchard House,a 4 bedroom spacious house on the park, (sleeps 10) with private garden and patio area and full use of all the park facilities.This is an excellent location for walking, cycling, bird watching, sight-seeing, exploring the island or going to the islands many festivals. We have special offers and discounts for early payment, over 60's and Caravan Club members. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Orchards Holiday Caravan and Camping Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Holiday Caravan And Camping Park Hotel Yarmouth
- The Orchards Holiday Caravan And Camping Park Isle Of Wight/Yarmouth