“Buzzy Tea Rooms”

Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Cranbrook
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Have been here 3 times now. Once for breakfast, and twice for lunch. Every time a winner!
Lovely selection for breakfast. I had Eggs Benedict, whilst others in my party opted for a Full English. No one was disappointed. The only thing I would say, was that, was that the sauce accompanying my Eggs Benedict was spicy, and I prefer the original Hollandaise! The Full English looked good.
Lunch has been really good, can fault it.
Lovely atmosphere, in a delightfully decorated Tea Room, perfect for the idyllic town o f Cranbrook.

2  Thank Giselle G

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We popped in here for lunch whilst visiting Bentley's Auction rooms, it's only a five minute walk away. The sausage sandwiches were great, lovely bread and tasty sausages served by friendly staff in a warm and pleasant environment.

2  Thank Susanne B
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Very enjoyable tea rooms, lovely food service with a smile can't fault it at all. Will defiantly be returning very happy customer.

2  Thank Paigewitham
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We have been to this tearooms many times during the summer months over the years but went yesterday when shopping in town. As always the food was excellent, service quick and pleasant. We have never experienced anything other than excellent food in this tearoom and can't understand one of the newer postings. We would recommend this to anyone.

2  Thank sparky49Kent
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I went to this tearoom only because the the quaint old tearoom that had been in Cranbrook had closed down,and I was hungry.How I wish I hadn't ! I ordered a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich ,and whilst waiting for my order I overheard a couple sitting next to me complain that there jacket potatoes had marg on,not butter.It didn't bode well for me I'm afraid.When My sandwich came initially It looked nice,and brown,and It came with a homemade coleslaw,which was quite good,however when I ate it ,something didn't seem right,It took a few bites to realise that It didn't taste of anything.I felt I was eating a sandwich made of fat! When I payed I asked the lady what the cheese was,and she asked the 'chef' (who was sitting at a table reading his paper) and he said It was cheddar.So I told her that the sandwich was tasteless,and she informed me It was a strong cheese.Well I know when I'm eating real cheese,and when I'm eating cheap,processed cheese,and that was most deffinately the latter ! needless to say I will not be eating there again,And I don't think the other couple will be either!