“A gem”

Cocolicious
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cranbrook
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We're serious about coffee here at Cocolicious. Our Barista uses coffee beans that have been carefully and lovingly roasted by hand in England, and he works his magic to create the finest cup to order. We are proud that our tasty food is lovingly hand made in our cosy kitchen on Stone Street in Cranbrook, Kent. Using the best ingredients, including milk from just down the road in Northiam, we make delicious, honest food.
Tunbridge Wells
“A gem”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

If you like afternoon tea you HAVE to visit Cocolicious. The cakes and sweet treats are sensational and apparently (as I don't drink it) the coffee was outstanding too. Our kids inhaled their milkshakes and were very reluctant to give up a small sip, and once I'd tasted them I could see why. I loved the decor, shabby chic, mismatched crockery, blackboards, and Middleton Pink. Have since returned on a weekday to discover their amazing salads that are freshly made each day. My only criticism is that it is a 35 minute drive from my house.....

2 Thank LilyJiggPopsicle

Montreal, Canada
“Kids loved the milkshakes, we loved the coffee”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The atmosphere was great and the staff really made us feel at home. We took our time to enjoy the coffee while the children devoured their milkshakes and played with the colouring in sets that the staff provided. Coffee is important to us and they clearly know their stuff - I actually congratulated the staff! The location is sophisticated without feeling stuffy, and the whole place really is a breath of fresh air. We'll be back for the food.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Tom M
London, United Kingdom
“Cocolicious Indeed”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I spent a wonderful hour with my young daughter in this fabulous new patisserie in Cranbrook on Saturday. . .the milkshake was to die for and all the food we ordered was quite simply delicious.

I have decided to resign as a working father and become a yummy mummy just so i can drive to Cranbrook and hang out in this amazing cake filled gem.

It's so top notch that i even overheard Ian Hislop say that his coffee was the best he had ever drank.

4 Thank RogerM485
uk
“Fresh, light, delicious”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I really enjoyed the fact that this cafe was a little different - good selection of cakes and then a small selection of savouries that change each day. The asparagus and chorizo salad was one of the best I have had, and I enjoyed the other one ( can't remember what it was) also. Didn't quite get that you ordered 'portions' of salad so we ended up with a small size but it was reasonably priced (£3.50) which I thought was very good value for ingredients used. Nice cake and friendly service.

2 Thank touristlocal
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Lovely decor and food but.......”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I love the bright and airy feel of this cafe and the food is lovely. I had an absolutely delicious soup and the salads looked amazing, however, they need to swat up on how to serve the coffee. I ordered an Americano which I drink regularly everywhere and I've never had one like theirs before. It definitely wasn't an Americano. It was an espresso with a drip of hot water served in a very small cup. I was assured by the member of staff that it was an Americano and that they didnt have larger cups.
Maybe I will eat here then go a little further up the road for my coffee in future!

1 Thank salamander43