“Lucky to have Cocolicious in Cranbrook!”
Review of Cocolicious

Cocolicious
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cranbrook
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: We're serious about coffee here at Cocolicious. Our Barista uses coffee beans that have been carefully and lovingly roasted by hand in England, and he works his magic to create the finest cup to order. We are proud that our tasty food is lovingly hand made in our cosy kitchen on Stone Street in Cranbrook, Kent. Using the best ingredients, including milk from just down the road in Northiam, we make delicious, honest food.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

There is not a day that goes by when my children do not ask to go by Cocolicious, and I have to admit to bowing to the pressure they put on me! It is hard to resist. They love the milkshakes and cupcakes and sushi when it is available. I love the cappuccinos, salads and macaroons!

The delights of Cocolicious are not limited to the food. I always feel welcome when we go; the staff and owner are always lovely to see. The decor is just as bright and cheerful and comfortable. I remarked to my friend and fellow co-coffee drinker today that I wished my house were as bright and lovely as Cocolicious.

If you are lucky enough to live nearby, I would highly suggest going in. If you are visiting from a far, you will feel at home in Cranbrook merely by going into Cocolicious. I can't wait to go back! My only complaint is that they are not open for dinner…..maybe one day, I hope!

2  Thank AmyDakar

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have read one or two reviews that weren't so positive about Cocolicious and the only conclusion I came to was that they couldn't possibly have eaten the delicious lamingtons and macarons, the fresh salads or could definitely not have drunk the coffee. I have not eaten a better lamington outside Australia or possibly even in Oz as the spicy cardamom flavoured ones; the flat white coffee was probably one of the best I've had outside London--and I've drunk a lot of coffees in cafés. The Cocolicious menu doesn't stop at beautiful cakes; there are gorgeous big-flavoured salads of the day as well. I'd recommend it to anyone who's a local or coming from further afield, especially if you love a very good coffee and quality food made fresh on the premises! Oh and the service is attentive and very friendly.

3  Thank AJNewcombe
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Having visited Cranbrook on several occasions in the past, I felt there was nowhere particularly pretty, charming and easily accessible for me to take friends or children for coffee, lunch or tea.
Cocolicious more than fills all these requirements. During my month stay in Kent I have had perfect coffee and mouth watering cakes with friends. I have lunched on delicious salads and "specials" with an excellent choice of either Rose, White or Red wine, as well as an excellent Proseco. I have taken my grandchildren for delicious milk shakes and tea. I will definitely go there whenever I am in Kent and highly recommend Cocolicious to everyone.

1  Thank Terry S
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Lucinda Hamilton and her team have made Cocolicious into a fabulous coffee shop. Great Granola for brekkie. The chefs create fabulous food and Andrew the Barista serves a mean coffee. Fabulous milkshakes that kids will kill for. Salads are great, especially if you want an Ottolenghi feel to your lunch. Nothing quite like it in Cranbrook. Lovely relaxed atmosphere, great place for a coffee and a catch up with friends.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this beautiful coffee house , amazing cakes ! Salmon and cream cheese bagel is delicious !

2  Thank ukgirlkent