“Almost Heaven”

Fraley House Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Granville
Fraley House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 5 Granville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Just spent a wonderful weekend at The Fraley House. Just a few short miles from Columbus, but like being away for days. There is a 20 mile walking and biking trail just a short walk from this location. It is a twenty minute walk into town. The breakfast was over the top good and the pool was wonderful. What a great get-a-way.

Room Tip: Stay in the downstairs room. Quiet and private entrance.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 August 2011

Fraley House is a great value. We stayed in the Patio Suite and it is beautiful and clean! The bed is very plush, and the Jacuzzi tub is wonderful. Mel, Reed, and Duke are funny and eager to please guests. I want to make up an excuse to get back to Granville just so I can stay at Fraley House!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stillanonymous
Reviewed 16 August 2011

This was our first bed and breakfast experience and it was a lovely one. We stayed here as we were in Granville for a wedding. We stayed in the Garden Room and it was a nice room with enough space for my husband and I. The bathroom is small with a shower stall but it met our needs. Breakfast was amazing on both mornings. Mel was very accommodating and was very welcoming. And it helped they had a great dog their to greet guests when they arrive!

It's not a fancy place by any means but it was a great place to stay while in town.

Room Tip: Check into the Patio Room for a more spacious option.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My sister and I were traveling from NC to MI and spent the night at The Fraley House Bed and Breakfast in Granville, OH on our way up. Mel Fraley was a delight as hostess and breakfast chef. The house is charming and so comfortable. At breakfast, we had the pleasure of chatting with 2 Canadian chaps who were also brothers. The breakfast was very hearty, healthy, and delicious. One of us had food allergies and Mel accommodated beautifully. I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Granville. We tried to book for our trip home, but she was already full.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2011

We enjoyed everything about our stay at Fraley House...from the decor to the service to the friendliness and the food, it was beyond wonderful! Mel and Reed know how to make you feel at home! We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2010

The hospitality and warmth of the owners and everyone connected with the Fraley House is beyond description. I met them the first time when my family stayed with them on the ocaision of my daughters wedding, and we stayed with them at Thanksgiving this year.
The rooms are wonderful, the house is great and again, the Fraleys, Mel and Reed are marvelous hosts.
I now consider myself part of the family and will stay with them whenever the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2010

My daughter and I stayed with Mel and Reed Saturday, Oct 9 and we felt like we had known this family all our lives. Friendly homey atmosphere, comfortable bed, delicious breakfast , Very helpful with directions and things to do in the area. We cannot wait to return. Mel and Reed are wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family