“Just terrific !”

The Welsh Hills Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Granville B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 31 March 2013

My husband and I have stayed at The Welsh Hills Inn several times and our stay is always the same - terrific! Bobbi and Jeff are warm and welcoming hosts, the inn itself feels like home, the food is beautifully presented and delicious. I don't think anything could get any better!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank RB1876

Reviewed 20 March 2013

We went to the The Welsh Hills Inn in the winter so we couldn't enjoy the pool or much of the grounds but it didn't matter! The house, pool house, and artwork is so amazing that we didn't mind spending much of our time indoors. Wine hour is fun and breakfast is delicious! We will definitely be visiting again in the summer.

2  Thank Nicole C
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I am a hotelier, so I'll admit, I am a bit critical when I travel. My dream is to someday own my bed and breakfast, and if that dream ever actualizes, I am going to do things exactly the way Jeff and Bobbie do at their lovely inn. My husband and I booked the suite to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary and it was the absolute best anniversary we have ever had. From the time we arrived and were warmly greeted by Ellie, the "inn dog", the inn keepers oversaw every detail to make our anniversary truly memorable (from buying and wrapping homemade chocolates from a local candy maker, to making carriage ride and dinner reservations, to delivering the flowers that were sent to us directly to our room), The room was spotless, the hospitality was genuine, the rich decor and ambiance was warm and relaxing, and the breakfast was delectable. Bravo! We are already planning our return visit in July to celebrate my birthday!

Room Tip: We stayed in the suite. The soaking tub is heaven on earth and we enjoyed the screened in porch and...
5  Thank Kathyrn B
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Beautiful, cozy, relaxing and a fabulous breakfast made to order. Bobbi and Jeff were wonderful hosts, so very warm and friendly. This was my second stay and I'm sure it won't be my last. Definitely recommend the Welsh Hills Inn for a lovely and unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
7  Thank Robin H
Reviewed 14 March 2013

My husband and I have stayed in BnB's all over the country....we now have a new favorite !! I am not sure why we would need to be back in that part of the country, but I am sure we will find an excuse just to come and relax at the Welsh Hills Inn. Thank you for a wonderful new little paradise.

Room Tip: Every room is amazing and you cant go wrong!
5  Thank pinfisher_13
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I surprised my fiancee with two nights at The Welsh Hills Inn in mid-February and she loved every minute of it. We could not have asked for anything more from Jeff and Bobbi as they were tremendous hosts in their beautiful home and created an experience we will always remember. The accommodations were inviting and more than comfortable. In addition, they not only provided excellent recommendations for dining and shopping in the quaint village of Granville but cooked absolutely delectable breakfasts. They even prepared a special meal for us that was to die for. We are looking forward to a return visit and thank them for a wonderful and much needed getaway.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Travelers_MD
Reviewed 3 March 2013

My husband and I booked a couples' massage on February 16th for a belated Valentines treat. It was a great experience! The spa room at the Inn was so cozy and relaxing. There was spa music playing and candles burning. Both masseuses were very professional and did a great job. My husband had the hot stone massage and enjoyed it very much. Jeff and Bobbi are great hosts and go overboard to accommodate their guests. Thank you both so much for a wonderful day!

• Stayed: February 2013
4  Thank TheNovelOnes
Also consider these accommodations in or near Granville
The Granville Inn
#2 of 2 in Granville
Courtyard Newark Granville
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Ohio
Hampton Inn Heath-Newark

Been to The Welsh Hills Inn? Share your experiences!