“Tasty and Reasonably Priced” 4 of 5 bubbles

Day Y Noche
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington
“Tasty and Reasonably Priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

My husband and I ate here for dinner on a Saturday night. We thought the food was good, definitely more authentic than some of the Mexican food we've recently had in the area. The food was not spicy at all, which some people would probably like. Next time, I would probably ask for some spice to be added to mine, since I like my Mexican food spicy. My husband had the burrito, which was delicious and a nice size as well. I had the enchiladas, which I enjoyed. My only complaint was that I thought the serving size for mine was a bit small. The atmosphere is tasteful, and it wasn't crowded, which was nice. Overall, it was a good experience, and we will be coming back.

• Visited June 2012

Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gem in Granville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

Ambling around Ohio, on a dreary, cold Sunday afternoon, we happened to see a welcome open sign on Main St. in Granville. I was first impressed first with the warm, non-oily, crisp chips and the incredibly fresh salsa. Secondly, I was pleased to note the cleanliness, from the corners to the menues. Staff were always wiping and tidying up. Nice ambiance, with restored original hardwood floors. We had the barbecoa tacos, 3 small tacos, with your choice of heat. Nicely seasoned. The refried beans were a bit lukewarm, as was the rice which was not very seasoned. Wait staff was attentive without being intrusive. I would return to try other items.

• Visited April 2012