“Studio 555 was superb !”

Small Batch Lodging
Ranked #2 of 5 Granville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed at Studio 555 four nights and it was a very pleasing experience.
Every room was perfectly clean and nicely decorated. I would recommend it to anyone and I would definitely stay there when I will travel to Columbus again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Studio 555 offers a unique opportunity for carefree apartment-like living in quaint
Granville. The chic decor and spacious living space were comfortable and well designed. The lovely full sized kitchen would have been a bonus for a longer stay. Unlike bed and breakfast properties, Studio 555 allows for independence and privacy. The owners are easily accessible and extremely helpful but not present on site. The location of the studio was just on the outskirts of town, a lovely short walk or 2 minute drive away. The photos on the website accurately depict the clean and modern design of the property. Each of the two beds were comfortable and the bathroom was spa like with both a soaking tub and a tiled shower. We enjoyed our stay and plan to return to Studio 555.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at the guest house for our anniversary. We have definitely found our little private getaway! Very clean, beautifully decorated and an incredibly comfortable bed. We prepared our own meals, used the grill and the kitchen was well appointed. I had my morning coffee on the back porch while enjoying a wooded view. Check in and check out was a breeze. We will definitely be back for another stay.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I was so pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, urban chic decor, and convenience of this adorable two bedroom house. I had the first floor to myself and it was such a great retreat. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The room was impeccable. Tastefully designed with high end Restoration Hardware furnishings and decor. The atmosphere of the room added to the atmosphere of downtown Granville is a winsome pair no doubt!
Customer service was very pleasant and accommodating when I called in for availability and a stress free check in process. Not to mention I received a call the following week to let me know I left my pajamas and we made arrangements to get them returned to me.
Small town service, big town fun!
I will definitely be staying there again in the future!

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I LOVED staying here. The location is fantastic. The bed is soooo comfortable. It's clean and cheery and cozy and has all the comforts of home. I will DEFINITELY stay here again. Love the coffee machine and the ability to keep 1/2 + 1/2 in the refrigerator. Great breakfasts right around the corner.
WONDERFUL!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Great soaking tub. Comfortable and clean. Updated with nice touches and really good wifi. Easy walk to downtown. Beautiful walk through Dennison. Stayed a week would definitely return. Owners were easy to work with.