“Delicious! ”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“Delicious! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I each got a custard and it was a great after dinner stop. My wife had the lemon custard and loved it. I had a Oh Henry George custard...it hit the spot. Worth the stop in.

Granville, Ohio, United States
“a great spot whether busy or lounging...or just people watching!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

took my granddaughter for a sandwich and dessert. She was quite happy and ate it all...so I am happy, too.
The frozen custard is good and the shredded chicken is an immense sandwich. Usually run into many people I know as Whit's is quite a social gathering place when one chooses to sit on the sidewalk - actually at a table on the sidewalk.
Fifty cent cups of coffee are a treat. So good to us! Thank you. and...Bella, my border terrier thanks you for her doggie dishes.

• Visited April 2014
Granville, Ohio
“Cool treat on a warm night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stopped at Whit's after an outdoor concert in Granville. They were quite busy but they did a really good job of taking care of the customers and moving the line along. Our order was filled quickly and correctly and the young people behind the counter were very pleasant. My sundae was really good and my wifes custard was too. We will go back.

• Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“The best ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Puts everything else to shame. I kid you not, this is the best. Sooo tasty and refreshing on a hot day. Plain vanilla is my favorite. For a change of pace I'm a biiiig fan of the Sandtrap Sundae! Try it...it's like a Dusty Miller, remember those??!

Granville, Ohio
“Flavorful & creamy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you think ice cream and custard are the same, you are completely incorrect. Whit's frozen custard is a town favorite. Whit's offers three flavors: vanilla, chocolate & flavor of the week (that changes weekly). Their custard is full of flavor, smooth and creamy. Their price is incredibly fair; making it a very good value. Whit's is delicious!

• Visited April 2014