“Smooth, cold, and scrumptious”

Whit's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Granville
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I found this little custard place in both Granville, Ohio and Mount Vernon, Ohio. Both stores are small but offer a ton of sundae choices and really good flavors that change weekly! On one day I had the chocolate custard waffle cone and on another day I had a Grasshopper sundae with chocolate custard. Both were outstanding! Service was exceptional in both locations.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped by for coffee (50 cents!) and custard. The shop is small, a few places to sit inside, and tables outside. The custard is great! I had the salty caramel, and it was creamy, with a ribbon of caramel inside. yum!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I each got a custard and it was a great after dinner stop. My wife had the lemon custard and loved it. I had a Oh Henry George custard...it hit the spot. Worth the stop in.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

took my granddaughter for a sandwich and dessert. She was quite happy and ate it all...so I am happy, too.
The frozen custard is good and the shredded chicken is an immense sandwich. Usually run into many people I know as Whit's is quite a social gathering place when one chooses to sit on the sidewalk - actually at a table on the sidewalk.
Fifty cent cups of coffee are a treat. So good to us! Thank you. and...Bella, my border terrier thanks you for her doggie dishes.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stopped at Whit's after an outdoor concert in Granville. They were quite busy but they did a really good job of taking care of the customers and moving the line along. Our order was filled quickly and correctly and the young people behind the counter were very pleasant. My sundae was really good and my wifes custard was too. We will go back.