“Movie and lunch with the kids!”

The Court Yard Oyster Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 113 Restaurants in Deal
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I took my grandchildren and their Mummies to lunch this week and we got to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the same time. Lovely experience as it was exclusively ours ! Food very good but it would have been better if the children's meals had come out first but hey we had a great day! Something different and lots of fun!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We went to this delightful place yesterday (24th August) looking for brunch, we were not disappointed at all.

We had such a great meal, eclectic kind of place I guess, loads of style, excellent food, brilliant staff, great value for money (2 course plus a drink for 2 people just £35.00) in a really delightful setting.

As "Arnie" would say, "I will be back" !!

Regards

Phil & Jill

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Fabulous food & great service: we felt valued customers. I would love to try nearly everything on the menu: so much choice and great portions!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was my first visit to The Court Yard and I absolutely loved it! Fantastic food, great service and really nice ambiance. I had the Srilankan fish curry which was packed full of fish and seafood and my friends had steak (looked great) and rabbit pie (which looked absolutely amazing - I know what I will be having next time!!). A lovely evening, couldn't find fault with anything!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband and I have been to The Court Yard many times and have always enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.

The menu has changed with far to many choices and the quality of the food is not there. We were a table of 7 and not one person enjoyed there meal.

Have they changed the Chef??

Come on Court Yard sort it out!!!