“What a suprise”

Ranked #32 of 113 Restaurants in Deal
Price range: US$16 - US$24
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family-run Chinese Restaurant located in the heart of Deal. Our business philosophy is simple; to deliver delicious, honest and healthy Chinese cuisine to all our customers at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I've lived in deal for years and never been here but it would apoear I've been missing out. We visited on a mid week evening, even though it was quiet the food was fantastic one of the best chiese meals I've had, theres so much choice on tge menu we struggled to choose and the portion size was jus right for sharing dishes. The service was attentive and friendly, we will definitely be recomending this place and returning ourselves.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

We found this to be a very nice place, food was good and not badly priced either. Staff were attentive and I had a couple of cocktails all under £3 each! Ww would have no problem recommending it.

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

I have used this Chinese restaurant for both eating in and for takeaways over the past two years. Great value, food and service. The waiter and waitress are lovely, will keep using

1  Thank Emma S
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We booked a table for twelve to celebrate my Father in Laws birthday, the food was fantastic, we had a mixture of the set meals and dishes from the menu, Not one complaint for any of it The service was exceptional, the waiting staff work well together as a team, and although it was a very busy night the staff catered for everyone with no delays.

Its the only sit down Chinese restaurant in Deal and my family and I visit here regularly, never been disappointed. The drinks are very reasonably priced compared to many other restaurants.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

This restaurant provides fresh, well cooked, value for money food in a friendly atmosphere. Best tips are ignore the decor and try their very reasonably priced cocktails which are an unexpected treat.