Genuinely shocked by our abysmal experience today. Firstly the food safety - see photo - the service was so disorganised and slow that there were piles of dirty plates and cutlery piling up on the floor and serving hatch. The cooks were handling both used dirty plates and their ingredients in the same motion - this is very bad practise. Our food took an hour to arrive and was very poor.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.