“Excellent from start to finish”
Review of Seasons Bistro - CLOSED

Seasons Bistro
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Seasons Bistro Restaurant we are open from 10am - 3pm Monday to Saturday. We have a small bar serving a range of house wines and a selection of popular spirits. All the food on our menus is freshly cooked to order, we do not serve fast food just good food as fast as we can. If you order at the counter one of our staff will bring everything to you. We have a small selection of home made cakes and scones to have with your tea or coffee, a wide selection of coffees made to suit you and a small selection of fruit and green teas.
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Booked a table for valentines evening, what a good choice. Food excellent, service excellent. When we arrived the owner greeted us with a hand shake, 1st time this has ever happened. Made very welcome straight away and staff were really attentive. Food was faultless, I even wanted cheese and biscuits which were not on the menu, yet they gave them to me. Thank you for a lovely night out and keep up the good work, its rare to find a little restaurant that gives that quality of service.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I had popped into Seasons for tea and cake and was reminded that they also open for dinner, so the next evening my husband and I went back. I had the mushroom risotto which was rich and creamy. My husband nicked my plate to finish off what little remained of the sauce. He had the pork and I tried a little and it was wonderful. Will be going again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Seasons was packed but a table was quickly found and laid. I had a wonderful original salad .There was a huge choice well as a board of daily specials. Everything looked beautifully fresh. We noticed the very attentive staff for a largely elderly clientele. Only one pushchair allowed inside, I adore my grandchildren but I rather enjoyed a child free zone.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

My wife and I had the most wonderful time hear on valentine's day. The food was arguably the best we both have ever had and the service was second to non. Add to that the loverly surroundings and the warmth and attention to detail of the maitre'd I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to everybody.

1  Thank Rosa B
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We went to 'Seasons' yesterday for coffee and ended up staying for lunch!
Very friendly staff, great service and the food was great.
The menu is well thought out, if you want breakfast,brunch, lunch or a 3 course dinner they cater for all.
I had pan fried chicken livers, with bacon and port,which were cooked and seasoned perfectly, my girlfriend had the tomato and red onion soup which was lovely and our friend had an omelette which looked delicious.This is is probably the 5th time I have been here and has always been good, highly recommend!