“Great Restaurant”

Price range: US$15 - US$34
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seasons Bistro Restaurant we are open from 10am - 3pm Monday to Saturday. We have a small bar serving a range of house wines and a selection of popular spirits. All the food on our menus is freshly cooked to order, we do not serve fast food just good food as fast as we can. If you order at the counter one of our staff will bring everything to you. We have a small selection of home made cakes and scones to have with your tea or coffee, a wide selection of coffees made to suit you and a small selection of fruit and green teas.
Reviewed 14 March 2014

When my nan and grandad were alive I would visit them in this sleepy old town 30 years later I visited and it's still a sleepy old town but with a great restaurant our restaurant host was charming funny helpful and not over bearing the food and service was excellent will re- visit

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We haven't been to Deal for some time and as it was a fantastic day on Wednesday, we decided to have a day out and did all the usual things, pier, walk along the front and then...... we went down the high street and found Seasons, It is a bit away from the action but nevertheless was well just perfect for a spot of lunch. We were made very welcome and sat near the entrance. We had coffee and a well presented Avocado and prawn sandwich on spectacular wholegrain bread. This was totally delicious and the coffee was excellent. The sandwich was quite large and had a small salad on the plate.

The other cuisine included the usual bistro dishes, Steak, Pork and seafood were on the menu. The couple next to us had ham egg and chips which looked great and by the way they polished it off, clearly is was very good.
The Bistro is open Friday and Saturday evenings but booking should be essential as they seem to be very busy. WE will be going back to sample the full menu in the next week!

Top people keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Booked a table for valentines evening, what a good choice. Food excellent, service excellent. When we arrived the owner greeted us with a hand shake, 1st time this has ever happened. Made very welcome straight away and staff were really attentive. Food was faultless, I even wanted cheese and biscuits which were not on the menu, yet they gave them to me. Thank you for a lovely night out and keep up the good work, its rare to find a little restaurant that gives that quality of service.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I had popped into Seasons for tea and cake and was reminded that they also open for dinner, so the next evening my husband and I went back. I had the mushroom risotto which was rich and creamy. My husband nicked my plate to finish off what little remained of the sauce. He had the pork and I tried a little and it was wonderful. Will be going again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Seasons was packed but a table was quickly found and laid. I had a wonderful original salad .There was a huge choice well as a board of daily specials. Everything looked beautifully fresh. We noticed the very attentive staff for a largely elderly clientele. Only one pushchair allowed inside, I adore my grandchildren but I rather enjoyed a child free zone.