“Spotlessly clean and amazing cheese scones!!”
Review of Seasons Bistro - CLOSED

Seasons Bistro
Price range: US$14 - US$33
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seasons Bistro Restaurant we are open from 10am - 3pm Monday to Saturday. We have a small bar serving a range of house wines and a selection of popular spirits. All the food on our menus is freshly cooked to order, we do not serve fast food just good food as fast as we can. If you order at the counter one of our staff will bring everything to you. We have a small selection of home made cakes and scones to have with your tea or coffee, a wide selection of coffees made to suit you and a small selection of fruit and green teas.
“Spotlessly clean and amazing cheese scones!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We travel to Kent twice a year and would never miss a visit to Seasons. We have had breakfast and lunch there then last October we had a gorgeous evening meal there. The cafe had been turned into an atmospheric bistro with candles and music and the food was first class. I can't wait to visit again in August even if the older waitress with the lovely nails is a tad scary!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank PCPAMS

Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Perfect for lunch”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Visited Deal today for the first time with my mother. We didn't know where to get lunch and so came across Seasons by chance. We had a delicious lunch with lovely service. Tried the Goats cheese and pear tart with salad and apricot relish. Totally recommend. It was lovely, beautifully presented. (I had eaten at Ottolenghi in London the night before so this could have been a let down but it really wasn't.). We also loved the attitude of our waitress. We sat at a spotless table, she bounced over and said that doesn't look clean enough and cleaned the table. We will be back!

• Visited June 2014
Crowthorne, United Kingdom
“Great Food, but lacks atmosphere.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We went here for dinner on a Saturday. We saw on Tripadvisor that it was rated number 2 in Deal, so having been to number 1 on the first night of our holiday, we went to Seasons on our second night. We were advised to book, which we did, but there were only a few others eating. The place is more like a High Street cafe, so it struggles with atmosphere and being not very busy doesn't help.
However, the food was good with generous portions, staff attentive and the owner chatty. We were made most welcome and would return if we were in the area again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank BarryF1
Nelson, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely bistro”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Popping in for brunch whilst visiting family this was a lovely surprise. The service was excellent and the food came quickly. The children had bacon sandwiches with lovely thick sliced bread and I had a lovely cauliflower and cheese soup which was delicious. The other meals were equally nice and the owner made a point of saying goodbye as well. I was sad I did not have time to come back again.

• Visited April 2014
gary w, Owner at Seasons Bistro, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
I would like to thank all our customers that have left comments , which in turn has won us the Trip Advisor 2014 Exellence Award. Also if I may I should like to thank all my staff, Chef Dick, Hollie, Joseph, Luke and my sister Teresa. Also a huge thank you to my very hard working partner of 27 years Mr Paul Stringer .Once again thank you all very much for your continued support of Seasons Bistro.
Deal, United Kingdom
“always have a lovely time”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

we always look forward to enjoying a great meal and being looked after nothing is to much trouble .....
i also think this would be a great place to have a singles night ,but keep forgetting to put to Gary ?
hope to have lots more visits with or without the W,I.

• Visited April 2014