“Good Food and Ambiance Easter Sunday”
Review of Victuals & Co

Victuals & Co
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Deal
Price range: US$21 - US$53
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Victuals & Co, we look for the best local ingredients, as well as a few gems from further afield and cook them with passion and care to provide you with delicious and varied dishes. Our menu is small and changes regularly to reflect the seasons and maintain a consistently high quality and diversity. Our team front of house team strives to deliver the best experience, making your visit a relaxing and memorable one. If you love good food, an interesting environment & friendly knowledgeable staff please try us.
Wales
“Good Food and Ambiance Easter Sunday”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Recently attended this premises previously knowing the owners at The Deal Dining Club food was excellent and can be recommended to everyone. I took the herring melts followed buy Fish Pie which was a little small but delicious my brother had the Sunday roast shin of beef which I tasted it was beautiful. Andy and his front of house staff are very accommodating and attentive

1 Thank travellernevis

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“superb dining”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Another visit provided another sublime meal. The Dover sole was out of this world. The chef cooks fish superbly. My wife had bream and it was excellent. The beignet starters were delicious and the desserts are to die for.
Like other reviewers we worry that this gem of a restaurant will become so popular that we will struggle to get a table.
Give it a try. You want be disappointed!

Sandwich, United Kingdom
“excellent”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

went to Victuals for the first time on Easter Sunday, I will definately be going again, it was excellent.
lovely place to sit, terrific staff and a fantastic menu, with something for everyone.
As a non meat eater there was something for me too.
Lovely wine and fantastic deserts as well.
I will recommend this to all.
not to expensive either.

Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Excellent fine dining”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Dined here Saturday 19 April 2014. Have nothing but praise for the ambiance, service and above all the quality of the food, which was beautifully presented with a complexity of flavours. Interesting quality wines by the glass. Wife started off with a superb duck faggot on a bed of red cabbage (tasted far superior to what it sounds like). I started with an excellent hot smoked salmon with a horseradish creme fraiche. For mains we both ate superb belly of pork together with cheek of pork. Excellent desserts. Above all they dealt fantastically well with my wife's allergies. Only possible criticism is that some may consider the portion size a little too small; however perhaps I am being churlish. This is going to be a regular haunt of ours as this was our first visit.

Deal, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Lunch”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Today my Mother and I enjoyed a delicious lunch at this trendy welcoming restaurant just off Deal High Street. There was a good selection of freshly cooked food on offer; obviously there was quite a wait for our food to arrive though it was certainly worth waiting for. My Mother chose the chicken and leek pie with vegetables and I had fish pie and peas. These came with a small glass of wine which was a nice addition. The desserts we chose were chocolate brownie and ice cream and banoffie pancakes which rounded our meal off nicely. The staff were attentive and we will definitely pay this lovely restaurant another visit in the very near future.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Victuals & Co? Share your experiences!