“Superb” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Roast House Lodge

The Roast House Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Deal
The Roast House Lodge
Ranked #10 of 14 Deal B&B and Inns
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very helpful on phone when booking. greeted with warm welcome . Colin was very freindly and helped us with directions . chalet was warm and cosy,just right for mum and I. No cooked breakfast but eggs, cereal, croissants, yoghurts, tea, coffee, and juice were in fridge. Cleaner came in every morning.

I came into some trouble and cut short my holiday ,and Colin went out of his way to support us. Oh and if you fancy a cello or guitar lesson Colin is a proffesional teacher!!

5 star all round

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank nickymcleod

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Tiverton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

This suited me perfectly, I had a double self catering chalet to myself, with kitchen and bathroom, and a spacious main room. Plently of breakfast food was provided, both in quantity and choice, it was warm and comfortable, and my hosts could not have been more helpful and friendly. It made my stay during a very wet and stormy week very comfortable, and my dog was welcome at no extra charge. If only other B&B's were so good, this made up for many bad ones in the past!

Room Tip: I can't say as I only saw the one I had.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Novella65
Shepperton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights in November and absolutely loved it. Cosy, warm and friendly. A warm welcome by Colin greeted us and a tour around the twin bedded chalet. I loved the freedom of being able to eat at leisure and the choice of food left in our chalet was ample. If you want somewhere cheap, clean and comfortable with the freedom of being able to eat your breakfast in your PJs this is ideal.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Dawn M
Seaford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Despite my late arrival at The Roast House Colin made me welcome and very quickly had me settled in. I had the key to my own 'Cabin' via the pleasant courtyard and left to my own devices, including the preparation of my breakfast from a more than ample selection the following morning. The rather limited supply of hot water to the very small hand basin in my room was the only thing that marred a 'home from home' stopover in Deal.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Tony186277
Victorville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

We were bumped to the Roast House due to another B&Bs overbooking. Best bump ever! Did a recent returned visit and can now say Colin, Marie & their daughter Jo are personal friends of ours. They overextended themselves in helping us with local family responsibilities, let alone providing great accommodations. The Roast House is a must-stay! Cute, charming, convenient, clean! Hugs to C,M&J! Ann, Marty, & Sue

Room Tip: The largest room easily accommodates a family of four.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ann T
edinburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

this is the third time we have stayed at roadhouse and the welcome from colin,marie is marvellous they are always helpful,the facilities are top class and we would recommend this place to anyone.we have already made arrangements for our 4th stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Langres, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

We use to spend one night in Roast House quite often for more than 15 years. At the very beginning, Colins managed a small restaurant, cosy and good, with a fantastic welcomme especially dedicated for Kids.
For years now he runs a B&B very special, after having served in the early mornings huge and magnificent breakfast the do it yourself is come.
Even if we know Colin 's home as a B&B, it looks more oriented to a Self Catering, but a marvelous one.
Location is convenient, accomodation is nice, clean and private, (small bungalows).
Car park is OK, everybody is welcome, bikers, walkers, ............. also under heay shower.
Prices is same as competitors much lower.
But the very top is the incredible Colin welcome and personality, what a guy !
Just a complain for French gents, please Colin, speak much slower, this man has such a flow .
Thanks for what you do, dedicated to clients / friends.
The two French motor bikers not appreciate in Minster.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends