“Wow great coffee”

Isaura's Fine Food
Ranked #18 of 110 Restaurants in Deal
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: deli with British and European cheeses American style sandwiches /salt beef pasta large selection of coffee beans and loose tea
Deal, United Kingdom
“Wow great coffee”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I popped in for a coffee i had an espresso it tasted soo good I felt I should let people know a women next to me had a cappuccino not my thing but she was telling her friend how good it was and the chocolate on her coffee was yummy a real cappuccino the guy behind the counter told me I should try a Cuban next time but the espresso and their Portuguese tarts was plenty for me

• Visited April 2014

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We were on our way elsewhere to get a coffee when we saw a sign on the pavement advertising Isaura's. When we found it nearby we decided from the look of the place to go inside. It was a superb decision. We had some home-made pork pies which were excellent followed beautiful cakes and by freshly ground coffee and locally sourced teas.. We were made most welcome and will certainly visit again. We bought extra pies to take home to our hosts for our evening meal and they were much appreciated. All in all , a wise decision to take heed of the sign.

• Visited April 2014
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Lovely cafe”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

My wife had raved about this place so I decided to give it a try and it didn't disappoint. Freshly made sandwich and a nice latte hit the spot. The menu is targeted at light meals which is exactly what you'd want in a place like this.

I had the Reuben sandwich, a Salt beef, Sauerkraut, Russian dressing and cheese toasted sandwich. Very good, as I'm now sure the other sandwiches are as well.

Nice friendly atmosphere, lovely mix of smells from the fresh food, coffee and tea, altogether helps make it feel quite homely.

Great selection of savorry pastry products and cakes, let alone a good range of other boutique food's, jams, etc., mean that I'll definitely be visiting again.

faversham kent
“Great choice of products”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

we poped in for a cup of tea found a great chioce of loose tea and english cheeses their quiches were the best ive had in a long time we took 3 away for tea
Wished they openned a shop in our town like this

• Visited March 2014
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Great little coffee shop come deli”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Eaten here in February and March 2014. Tasty salt beef sandwiches. Idiosyncratic in the nicest possible way. I liked the toasted Rubens sandwich on rye with salt beef, cheese, sauerkraut and Russian sauce.

Teas and coffees good especially the loose leaf teas. Good value as well and one of the better places in Deal for breakfast or a light lunch.You can also buy some interesting cheeses and charcuterie so much superior to the supermarket fare. Recommended!

• Visited March 2014

Been to Isaura's Fine Food? Share your experiences!