We pulled up here again this year for another week's trip - waited til it was cheap enough to book ( Would hate to pay full price, and having read reviews would avoid high season) Knowing what to expect and knowing the kind of trip we wanted again we were not disappointed, got a chalet again and it wasn't that bad actually... didn't go to the pool this year... You could see a little bit of updating here and there but loads needs doing, which is why you shouldn't pay full price.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay again.. If you take it as you find it and are aware you're not paying for the ritz you might just strike lucky...
The service there is good, friendly polite and helpful staff..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Beach -for everything that's great about a family caravan holiday by the sea.Kids love it! There’s the Loopy Club for them to get involved with, the adventure play area and lots more. Adults love it! There’s great nightlife for all the family, with shows, cabarets and discos. Or take it easy and relax in our heated indoor swimming pool. Fancy a day exploring? New Beach provides the ideal base for discovering Kent's many interesting towns and exciting attractions to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your New Beach Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Beach Holiday Park Hotel Dymchurch
- New Beach Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK Dymchurch, Kent