Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

Great find! Mary has such a warm and friendly manner she made us immediately feel at home in her beautiful house! Beds very comfortable, tea, coffee and biscuits in room, toiletries in the bathroom! Breakfast plentiful and delicious....what more can I say other than a little gem! Book direct with Mary....it's cheaper!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

The location, comfort and friendly welcome make this the ideal home away from home. Mary is so helpful in so many ways the Faversham Car Show weekend flies by.
On Sunday morning you just drive down the hill and check your special vehicle in.
The English breakfast alone is worth the visit. It sets you up for the rest of the day.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank George B
Reviewed 28 April 2019

I stayed at Gladstone house with my not very able mother whilst we were visiting relatives in Faversham. Recommended by both my brother and my cousin and they weren't wrong. Mary was a wonderful friendly host and couldn't do enough for us including cooking us a delicious breakfast which set us up for the day. The rooms were clean and well appointed with nice little personal touches. The beds were very comfortable and both my mother and I slept very well. I was able to park the car in the road with a parking permit which Mary provided for £1.00 a day. We will be booking again when next down that way and have recommended it to the rest of our family. Thanks Mary

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

Mary was a brilliant hostess, the house is full of character. Very convenient for town, we walked to Shepherd Neame brewery in 10 minutes. The room was very comfy with everything you could need supplied. The breakfast was amazing, one of the best I have had in a BNB. Fresh stewed rhubarb with fab yogurt. The cooked breakfast was help yourself off plates groaning with delicious food. Coffee was help yourself to as much as you needed, ditto toast- I could not manage any as so full. Even white pudding was supplied. Big thank you.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2019

Have written about this Guesthouse more than once, but for me it deserves a mention each year. For a family commitment, I have been coming here since 2014, once a fortnight for a long weekend and that I think speaks for itself. Mary's bed and breakfast - you have a host with a difference. She takes time and an interest in you. Knows the area well, so if you need to get somewhere can tell you how. Clean, comfortable and so very homely. Wonderful breakfasts that set you up for the entire day. Just take a look at all the reviews, you cannot go wrong. Within walking distance to town and rail station. This is a Victorian townhouse, so there are stairs to the rooms.

Room tip: All rooms are good
  • Trip type: Travelled solo