“Home from the Netherlands”
Review of March Cottage B&B

March Cottage B&B
Ranked #6 of 15 Faversham B&B and Inns
Wehl, Gelderland, Netherlands
“Home from the Netherlands”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We arrived here by accident but got a warm welcome by the hostess! Sarah was very nice to us and even brought us a small bouquet flowers! The beds were nice and the room was clean. We had a lovely breakfast in Sarah's kitchen. Unfortunately we could not stay another night but we would have loved to!
Great recommendation! We will certaintly come back in the future!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Our stay at March Cottage from Monday 28th to Thursday 31st of July 2014 was really exceptional, very friendly and really clean, Breakfasts were very good all in all could not fault anything and me and my wife totally enjoyed the time spent there, would recommend this to anyone. Well done.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Barry O
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I spent eight nights here while returning to visit family in Faversham! Previously,I have stayed in the local hotel but this is a far better option,as it offers home away from home comforts. I am in my eighties and found this to be very accessible and comfortable catering for all my needs. I appreciated the complete freedom of self contained accommodation and having my own door key. The facilities were spotlessly clean. The breakfasts very adequate offering many choices.I loved the home made marmalade.Sarah Moss is the perfect hostess,there were fresh roses in my room from the garden to welcome me and a cup of tea served to me in my room on arrival. Just the ticket after a 22 hour flight and long drive from Heathrow.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
UK
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My mother and I spent three nights here, a beautiful guesthouse with fantastic friendly hosts. Our rooms (one double, one twin) were immaculately clean and nicely furnished, each with a separate bathroom. Both rooms had their own access, separate from the main house so you didn't feel you had to be creeping around all the time. Sarah's breakfasts were freshly cooked from locally sourced produce and were of superb quality.

I would easily recommend this B&B to anyone visiting the area, and I'd give it six stars if I could.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was put up in this B & B whilst relocating for a job. I only spent the one night here, but everything about my stay was wonderful. The service was excellent and staff were extremely friendly. If you're looking for a quiet and cosy stay somewhere then this is the place. I would highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014
Bideford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Spent 2 nights here last weekend, whilst attending an 80th Birthday bash in the town.
Truely a wonderful guesthouse with superb hosts.
The room was light, airy and comfortable, with a separate bathroom, solely for my use.
Everything was immaculately clean and well appointed.
The choice and quality of the homecooked breakfast was second to none.
Definitely a hidden gem - would happily return, and would not hesitate to recommend.

Room Tip: double room with separate entrance and ensuite is recommended