Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

Booked two rooms for two nights. Couldn’t check in a minute before 3pm so a big queue formed very quickly with one person on reception. Both rooms were paid for by myself and booked in my name but as my son was using the second room, I couldn’t check this in until he’d actually arrived. Never had this problem at any other Premier Inn. Guy on reception was rude and abrupt and definitely made me feel like an inconvenience. Rooms were ok. Breakfast was a farce! No cooked food available, kept being told “in ten minutes”. As a result, the queue was huge and kept running out. Dirty tables, no tea spoons, butter, plates, lucky to get a croissant, coffee machine broke down twice. Yes, it was busy but Premier Inn must know how many rooms they have sold the night before and how many people they maybe expecting for breakfast. If they don’t have the staff capacity to deal with this number of guests, don’t sell so many rooms. Plus, the toilets in restaurant….avoid…don’t think they were cleaned during our two day stay and no toilet paper in sight. Wouldn’t recommend or won’t stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2022