Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2023 via mobile

This hotel is only 2 years old & it’s all new & shiny. Facilities are very good and the rooms (with air con) are excellent. The breakfast is up to Premier Inn standards and the staff are very attentive. The bar is open to uk licensing times & the reception area is very comfortable. It has a really good family atmosphere and is easy to get to.

Room tip: Plenty of free parking on check in.
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2022

Arrived late approx 930pm checked in straight away. Went down to restaurant to get small meal and drink served by byron could not fault him at all as I was so tired he helped me with a quick light meal and drink was a very well mannered man who couldn't do enough. Breakfast was good little bit on colder side but still nice and edible evening meal 2nd night again byron served me. He remembered my drink of choice was very attentative bought me an amazing steak followed by brownie made sure everything was good. This man needs a raise or promotion best Premier I have been too in a long time

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

Booked two rooms for two nights. Couldn’t check in a minute before 3pm so a big queue formed very quickly with one person on reception. Both rooms were paid for by myself and booked in my name but as my son was using the second room, I couldn’t check this in until he’d actually arrived. Never had this problem at any other Premier Inn. Guy on reception was rude and abrupt and definitely made me feel like an inconvenience. Rooms were ok. Breakfast was a farce! No cooked food available, kept being told “in ten minutes”. As a result, the queue was huge and kept running out. Dirty tables, no tea spoons, butter, plates, lucky to get a croissant, coffee machine broke down twice. Yes, it was busy but Premier Inn must know how many rooms they have sold the night before and how many people they maybe expecting for breakfast. If they don’t have the staff capacity to deal with this number of guests, don’t sell so many rooms. Plus, the toilets in restaurant….avoid…don’t think they were cleaned during our two day stay and no toilet paper in sight. Wouldn’t recommend or won’t stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2022