Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
AmazinMaze
Faversham, United Kingdom

Not allowed in the restaurant, but the same food is served in the bar

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Jan 2024via mobile
My humans told me they were not cooking for me today. Luckily, I had booked into the pub for Sunday lunch, as I am not allowed out by myself. I had to take my mummy and daddy with me. They ordered roast beef and roast chicken for themselves and nothing for me. Well, they did ask for a bowl of cold water, which was placed onto the floor for me. I could tell they enjoyed their food by the noises they were making, and something about them telling each other it was lovely, hot and very fresh . I have trained the people who run the place, and I got a plate delivered with roast beef and yorkshire pudding, with mummy put into my doggy bowl along with cauliflower cheese and roast potatoes along with carrots and peas, she knows I don't eat vegetables, but today I would try them. When I finished eating, I was left licking my lips, I really enjoyed it. When more people came in, I went over to them and burped to tell them how good the food was. I will make sure I am back.
Date of stay: January 2024
Room Tip: It is best to book for restaurant but can eat in the bar
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • ZenHotels.com
  • Vio.com
3.0 miles from The Railway Hotel
View more hotels in Faversham
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2024

We had a very cosy drink by the fire and the team could not of been more helpful and accommodating, very dog friendly and the gravy bones were gratefully received by our pooch! It's great to have another place to enjoy a lovely pint in faversham and we are looking forward to trying the food, the pie smelt delicious 😋

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2023 via mobile

Nice friendly run pub. Staff nice friendly giving a very warm welcome. The Guinness is very good, and they accept both the blue light card and defence card, giving excellent discount on all drinks plus the discount is given on the rooms which are situated above the bar.

Room tip: Parking is available Railway w Station with 1 hour to London travel time
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2023

New Management and we have to say Donna and Dave were a delight !!!!, the property has had a facelift and is so much better now with a really good atmosphere all around, the rooms are clean, spacious with everything one could need and the pub itself is inviting and warm, the prices for the rooms are exceptional and cheaper than anywhere we have stayed, they are working so hard in making The Railway a better place than it had been in the past and and we have so enjoyed ourselves here this time, it is a work in progress but if the new landlord and landlady are anything to go by then this place will go from strength to strength, thank you both (and all the staff) for being so kind and helpful and we promise to be back again in the new year, and a big thank you from Bertie our poodle for the lovely gifts you left for him.......We would thoroughly recommend The Railway Hotel........

Room tip: ITS RIGHT ON TOP OF THE TOWN AND THE ROOMS ARE SPACIOUS.....
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2023 via mobile

The old place is under NEW MANAGEMENT thank the Lord. It had become a bit desperate under the previous incumbent. The place has been cleaned up, the bar staff are efficient and friendly. The Ale is well kept , the brass work is sparkling. There is a new Dart board on its way . The Loos are kept clean! We shall return.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2023

Myself and partner stayed for two nights here in June. It is was beyond a joke, the first morning there were no staff anywhere in the building to serve us breakfast (which was included in our booking) and on both nights there was no hot running water. (Bare this in mind because they were serving breakfast the next day - not sure how the staff were washing there hands)👎. On top of that, the shower in our room was literally duct tapped to the wall, the kettle was disgusting inside (amongst many other things). On the final day when we went to check out the member of staff on site happened to be in the middle of a domestic argument which involved a lot of shouting/swearing etc by clearly a disgruntled parter.

I have been seeking a refund for over a month now despite being told at checkout that a full refund would be sent back (via booking.com). I have rang the hotel 20+ times, emailed, asked booking.com for help (they cant do anything as they are channel partners) and ive even asked the pub owners (Shepherd Neame) but they also cannot get in touch with the person who leases the hotel.

SAVE YOURSELF AND GO TO PREMIER INN