“Best around”
Review of Crispins

Crispins
Ranked #20 of 113 Restaurants in Gillingham
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I drive from Rainham, to this chip shop, passing at least 5 on the way, because they are just great.
You just cant say enough about this place. If you are in the area go there. You wont get a piece of greasy old fish no matter what time of day. Its always fresh, its always nice. been going there for more years than I can remember.
Excellent, excellent, excellent.

1  Thank ianjones247
There are newer reviews for Crispins

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Been having Fish and Chips here for years - always good, never had reason to complain about anything.
I am biased though as both my sons at some point worked part time here while at college a number of years ago.

1  Thank Lawrence64
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I visit here most Thursdays as our takeway treat of the week. My daughter and I always have meat and chips and they never disappoint us. The food is tasty and the service is always friendly.

1  Thank simpsonclan19
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Little out the way for us but worth it because the other local chippies are awful

nearest best thing to a decent seaside chippie

staff always pleasant too

1  Thank kelbel635679
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Friendly and attentive staff serving generous portions of chips with crispy battered fish. There are many chippies around this area and Crispins certainly stands out.

1  Thank krip2454