We stayed at this Premier Inn for one night on the 16th May after a wedding reception nearby. The Room (65) was as expected, very clean with everything you would expect! The furniture was showing signs of age & the dressing table had someones initials gouged into it in 2" letters! Its a shame as it made the room look scruffy! Bed was comfy,plenty of hot water, shower could have had more pressure! Rooms a tad noisy due to the busy roads both sides! They did have double glazing but this still didn't blockout road noise. Staff friendly & Helpful!
We booked Breakfast in the restaurant attached, again very shabby, tables rough round the edges, not clean (Salt or Sugar all over table at 8am) Food was good, hot & plentiful. Nice Coffee & lots of choice!
Did the trick, Paid £29 plus £8.95 each for Breakfast! Probably wouldn't use again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within easy reach of both London and Dover, in the heart of historic Charles Dickens country ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park Hotel Gillingham
- Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park Hotel Kent