“Rainer N. So nice and friendly,”

Haven House Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Herne Bay
Haven House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 10 Herne Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Pam and Dave do always give a warm welcome. It was my third visit within the last three years. It´s a nice location, just a short walk from the lovely cliffs near Herne Bay and Reculver. And I do love the cooked breakfast. Always perfectly cooked to your liking. My en-suite room was very clean and overlooked the lovely garden. Parking your car is no problem, there is plenty of space outside. Pam and Dave do know the place and the area where they live very well, and if asked for good pubs, restaurants or places to visit, for nice walks or sightseeing places, they can always provide valuable information. I hope they will continue with there B&B for many years, because I really like to go there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Rainer N

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stayed here for one night as we were attending birthday celebrations nearby. The owners were very welcoming and the room very comfortable with everything we needed. Breakfast was lovely the following morning and kept us going till we got home in the evening! It is located right near a lovely coastal path which we didn't have time to use but had fabulous views over the sea.
Would be a good place to stay for those wanting good places to walk.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BSA_12
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My husband and I booked this last minute as we were desperately in need of a break. We were given a warm welcome by Pam and Dave who were friendly yet unobtrusive. Our room was en suite and very clean and tidy with a small television which perfectly suited our needs. There was plenty of parking outside and the path down to the sea was literally yards from their front door with good walks in both directions. Breakfast available was toast, cereals, yoghurt, fruit and a full english along with tea, coffee and juice. We were able to have a leisurely breakfast and did not feel as though we were rushed in anyway - very relaxing.
I would recommend this to anyone and would be happy to stay there again! :o)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lauralan
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My wife and I, have just spent 2 nights at Haven House. Pam and Dave welcomed us on the doorstep. The en-suite room was spotlessly clean and overlooked the garden of this detached house. Both Pam and Dave were chatty, cheerful hosts, and I would recommend this B&B to anyone. There is free parking on the road outside, and a nice coastal path along the sea, just yards away. Breakfast was perfect, with a choice of cereals, fruit, yoghurt, toast, and a full cooked choice of bacon/sausage/mushrooms/egg/etc. We paid £65 for a double room, and in this case, I think it was really good value. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sierrahotel
Reviewed 30 September 2012

My family and i have just returned from Haven House. we stayed as we were visiting family in the area and are so glad we chose Haven House to stay. Pam + Dave were fabulous hosts and made us feel very welcome. it was like a home from home. breakfast was delicious both mornings. would highly recommend you stay here.
thank you both so much + we look forward to seeing you again after christmas!
The Wall family
p.s thanks again for taking the trouble to drop off our forgotten shampoo, was very thoughtful of you x

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank mjw80
Reviewed 17 September 2012

..This is the best b&b ive ever stayed in...and im a very, very well travelled woman.
If you are visiting the North Kent coast stay here.
Ive been here since Thursday, it's Monday now...my last day :( Im seriously considering extending my stay here with Pam & Dave but, ive got a job interview tomorrow morning so i suppose i should really return to London. It's a hard life eh
I am making Haven House my North Kent retreat from the stresses an strains of modern London life Please people of the world wide webb DON'T book me out of the equation.

Room Tip: Phone Haven House and speak to Pam, she really does know what she's doing.