Again, we had selected Premier Inn for our short stay in Herne Bay and we did not regret it.
A few days before our stay we received an E-mail from the hotel to enquire if we had any special requests. As we are traveling with 5 and needed to book 2 rooms, we requested connecting rooms. No problem at all, we got the connecting rooms. I'm a business traveler and have already stayed in hotels of all budgets and brands, but it was the first time I was asked for any special requests....and this made it really special. Needless to say that our stay was a breeze....
Only downside was the waitress serving us over dinner.....total lack of enthusiasm, using standard sentences to inform us about dinner.....in short she lacked flair. The waitress serving us for breakfast was just great. As mentioned before, we have already stayed quite some times at Premier Inn and have the impression that the quality of the Table Table restaurants is somewhat less than the other Premier Inn restaurants.
Nevertheless, we had another great Premier Inn stay......looking forward to the next one in April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 20-minute bus trip brings you to Herne Bay Pier Hit the markets or enjoy classic fish and chips ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Canterbury North/Herne Bay Hotel Herne Bay
- Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel Kent