Having stayed in the couple of disappointing Prem Inns recently I was more than pleasantly surprised by this hotel.
It's one of their new build hotels so therefore everything in very clean and new and in a lovely location (which is important).
The staff were very nice as always and very helpful.
Considering the extreme heat we were having we struggled in some Prem Inns with lack of Air Con, but this hotel had it nicely integrated, life saver!!
Dinner and breakfast were eaten across the street in Table Table. The food for dinner was lovely (quorn burger) and the staff fantastic and helpful (Peter). Breakfast was everything we expect, great choice and lovely food.
Hotel is 25 mins from Canterbury.
Review for room 102.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 20-minute bus trip brings you to Herne Bay Pier Hit the markets or enjoy classic fish and chips ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Canterbury North/Herne Bay Hotel Herne Bay
- Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel Kent