Premier Inn is Premier Inn, basic clean reasonably comfortable.
Book in time is after 2 pm which seems to mean that guests staying longer than one night do not get their rooms made up until all outgoing guests rooms are readied for the next clients.
We went out in the mornings, but the bedroom was only offered to be made up later in the afternoon. We never had the room made up in 3 days stay. More room staff would overcome this.
Bloody pain in the butt wifi FREE 30 minutes - not really any good to anybody. Need to buy more time 3 pound for 24 hours NOT 24 hours of connect time, but 24 hours from time of payment. How long does it take to register and pay? I tried for an hour, then looked at the alternative buy a voucher from the front desk scheme only to be told that there is no point as the whole Premier Inn system is playing up so I should go over to the restaurant where the Wi FI is free.
I got kicked out of the attempt to buy online, with the following message “We are unable to redirect you at this point in time. Please try again after a short time.”
I could phone a help number where calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras. Well done Premier Inn - how about including FREE wifi the same as many of your competitors and stop p****ng off your clients!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 20-minute bus trip brings you to Herne Bay Pier Hit the markets or enjoy classic fish and chips ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Canterbury North/Herne Bay Hotel Herne Bay
- Premier Inn Herne Bay Hotel Kent