“Good value”

Cuisines: Grill
Whitstable
“Good value”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Good coffee, friendly staff. Food looks very good but have only had coffee and scones which is excellent. Can be very noisy at times, the sound seems to echo making it difficult sometimes, when busy, to hold a comfortable conversation.

Visited October 2013

Whitstable, United Kingdom
“Coffee, more Coffee, and then Cake”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Met girlfriend here for a coffee and natter. They have lovely comfy sofas and we sat and chatted and chatted. over one cup of coffee. Then more coffee and a delicious slice of cake. We did not intend to stay so long or spend so little little, but we were both impressed that we were not rushed or made to feel just we were not spending. Will be returning for lunch to sample their wares but nice to see a cafe values its customers no matter how little they spend Thank you.

Visited September 2013
Herne Bay
“Conneely's Review”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Great restaurant, I come here quite a lot now. I'd say it's the best cafe in Herne Bay! Me and my family thoroughly enjoyed eating here. But the cutlery could have been a tad cleaner.

• Visited September 2013
“Great little cafe”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Very tasty fish n chips. Great portions.

Staff friendly, clean facilities.

Always want to go here when we visit Herne Bay.

• Visited September 2013
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Excellent value, great breakfast, friendly service”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I had breakfast there on Friday morning. I opted for the £3.50 special, which consisted of a sausage, two rashers of back bacon, egg, beans and a doorstep slice of handcut bread and butter. My husband had the bigger version, at £5.50 with two bacon, sausage, two eggs, two hash browns, beans, bread and butter and we had a mug of tea each. The food arrived piping hot, well cooked and very tasty. I struggled to finish mine, but my husband had no problem polishing off his meal and what I couldn't manage. The sausage was of the cheaper variety, but this is just a small point. The service was very friendly and this lovely cafe is just the place if you want a good, value for money meal.

• Visited August 2013