“What a find!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I have literally just returned home from a visit to the Tulshe. It was the first time I have visited it, but it certainly will not be the last. The food that I had, tandoori mixed grill, tarka saag dhal, rice and chapatti, was absolutely excellent. The wait was not excessive, the other customers were not rowdy, and it was fairly reasonably priced. All in all, I shall be returning.

2  Thank RichardG-L
There are newer reviews for Tulshe

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Has it been taken over by new owners??? Must have, used to be great, we're local, used it a lot. No more, bad service, bad menu, flat coke, actually terrible service, too much to list!!! Very dissapinting!

3  Thank Felicity S
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We eaten in so many indian Resturant all over uk,but this one is the best ever eaten at.The food is top quality ,stuff are very polite ,always attentive ,lovely atmosphere....if anyone like indian better to chose Tulshe,herne bay.actually most indian restaurant rush through the service ensuring as many covers as possible are packed in the evening ,especially on busy nights .The food is fresh and always worth the wait.keep it up.

2  Thank Harmas M
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The menu looks great. The food really didn't live up to it, which was a great pity. I've resigned myself to not being able to find a decent curry in Kent.

3  Thank dcc251
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I am a regular at this restaurant and also have many take always from here.. The food is amazing and the friendly warm welcome and excellent service that accompanies the food keeps my family and friends returning time after time.
There have been times when busy that there has been a wait for food but with the friendly ambience and complimentary drinks we find that we are in no rush and relax and enjoy the evening .. After all this isn't a fast food restaurant, everything here is cooked fresh to order and the wait if and when there is one isn't minded for the quality of food.
Unfortunately I did happen to be dining in with my family on the 17 May when a largish party were in , the customers were drunk incredibly rude and a young girl of their party continually shouted at the waitress including in her vile attack calling the young waitress a c..t ...from where I was seated I could see that the ones that were causing trouble were intoxicated and were out to be as unpleasant as possible .. What have escalated into a very unpleasant evening was dealt efficiently and quickly by the staff and our evening continued pleasantly..
This unfortunate incident thankfully is a rarity and unfortunately this kind of behaviour can happen anywhere .
The food remains first class as does the atmosphere and professional welcoming service that will keep me returning .

2  Thank Katysunshine22