“One of the best”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Herne Bay
Lazy Daze Guest House
Ranked #2 of 10 Herne Bay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have just returned from a weekend stay, beach two mins walk, town five mins, bus stop five mins, free parking opposite. Probably one of the best guest houses I have stayed in and at 53 years young I have stayed in a few, excellent quality, realistic prices, near perfect customer service, if you don't enjoy your stay here then you won't anywhere - well done keep up the good work.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank dazza g
There are newer reviews for Lazy Daze Guest House

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Wow the customer service here is amazing. From the minute I walked through the door I was made to feel at home. I stayed for 4 nights whilst on an intensive driving course. My room was gorgeous with a sea view balcony & an onsuit with shower. Andy & his wife made me so welcome & brought a full English breakfast to my room every morning. The room was spotless & had tv, table, tea facilities & a mini fridge. The bnb is close to town & the beach. Such gd value for money, I would have expected to pay double the price they are asking, the place is Perfect. If I ever go to Herne bay again I will defo stay at Lazy Daze!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Psylola
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We felt as if we were staying with good friends. Breakfast was superb, sets you up for the day. Situated near the sea and High Street, parking is not a problem. We would definitely recommend this B & B. A big thank you to Pat and Andy.

Room Tip: We had a room with balcony which was great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dianea14u
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We can thoroughly recommend Lazy Daze for a friendly B & B. Clean, comfortable, and a perfect, generous breakky. We stayed last weekend wondering what we would be getting as didn't bother to do any research. We were delighted in all respects. BR

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Brenda R
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My girlfriend and I came to Herne Bay and stayed here for 2 nights. After meeting Andy on our arrival we felt as if we were properly welcomed into not a B&B but his home. We were blown away by the large room we had been given to stay in, it was super clean, really spacious and comfortable, with tea and coffee in our room - always a bonus. The B&B is very close to sea and the town, ideal location. Andy was very helpful during our stay, organizing taxis and recommending places to go. Toby the pooch was also a welcome change. Well mannered and loveable!!

Room Tip: The double room with en suite is fantastic. More than big enough for 2-4 people with a double bed an...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ben h
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stayed for one night. We had a friendly welcome by our hosts and their dog.
Nothing was 'too much bother'.
Our room had a balcony with a sea view (between houses).
The bed was really comfortable, room with en-suite was clean and breakfast was delicious.
We will be returning.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Tooty2
Reviewed 1 September 2013

My partner and I stayed here for the night this weekend (31/8/13) to celebrate a friend's engagement. When we arrived we were warmly welcomed and shown our room, which was lovely and clean and very comfortable. The gentleman who runs this place is a lovely man who went out of his way to make our stay the best ever. The cooked breakfast was delicious and freshly made. We will definitely be paying another visit to this little haven of comfort :-)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
#5 of 16 in Canterbury
Westgrange House B & B
Westgrange House B & B
#9 of 10 in Herne Bay

Been to Lazy Daze Guest House? Share your experiences!