“Lovely little cafe”

Cuisines: Cafe
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“Lovely little cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

We visit here as often as we can for breakfast and the owner always remembers us and what we order.
The owner is really friendly and kind and we always have a chat with him. He met my 3 week old baby for the first time today.
This is a lovely little cafe where you can have a nice hot meal, a sandwich or a hot drink. The coffee is amazing.
Go and visit soon!

• Visited June 2013

Flackwell Heath, United Kingdom
“Comfy, quiet and quaint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

Stopped by this charming little cafe recently for breakfast. Charming little place in Beltinge village. Had a great breakfast at a very reasonable price. Newspapers were supplied in a very unhurried atmosphere. A quiet little haven from the freezing cold outside.

• Visited March 2013
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Cold and smelly”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

I went in here with my husband and was very disappointed. The cafe looks inviting from the road and I was expecting a quaint tea shop. Inside as you opened the door this first thing that greeted me was the smell of a deep fat fryer where the oil possibly hasn't been changed in a long time. If I hadn't been so hungry I wouldn't have stayed. It was also cold. A couple of heaters badly placed were not adequate and I spend the whole time not warming up. I settled for having beans on toast as I reckoned this would be a safe bet and there was nothing wrong with what I had but the my nose and eyes told me not risk having anything else and I will not be using this cafe again.

• Visited January 2013
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“A friendly breakfast by the sea.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

My partner and I often come here for breakfast. The welcome is always warm and the breakfast is always good! There are several combinations of breakfast to choose from depending on what you prefer. The menu also offers some main meals, snacks, sandwiches and there is a catering service available too.

Herne Bay, England, United Kingdom
“Great Breakfast recommended!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

Excellent breakfast all u could ask for nicely decorated inside too. Fully recommend! great tea too and what can i say a bout the cake YUMMY1

Visited August 2012